Our Vision and Guiding Principles
Achieving the best health and well-being together.
The Chatham-Kent Ontario Health Team is a collaborative group of 15 local health care providers working together to improve health care for patients, families and caregivers.
The following principles guide the work of the CKOHT:
- Develop and create a person-centred model that wraps around health and social services with the client.
- Build for the uniqueness of the CK community.
- Be bold and innovative in design. Trust one another to take risks.
- Leverage existing assets intelligently; build for maturity, not Year 1.
- Use an evidence-driven approach and be willing to continuously improve.
- Integrate the full system and spectrum of care, including community and social supports.
The Chatham-Kent Ontario Health Team benefits from OHT Implementation Funding from the Ministry of Health.